The Ford Mustang Mach-E launch hasn’t been entirely trouble-free. Ford’s first battery-electric model is undergoing another recall, only this one is impacting far more vehicles than a previous Mach-E recall.

The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) says there are two new recall campaigns for the Mustang Mach-E. Both campaigns involve a similar problem with two different components. The first is in reference to windshields that could come loose during an accident. The second campaign is regarding sunroofs that could come loose during a crash. Basically, some Mach-E’s may have problems keeping their glass attached.

Ford tells Automotive News the windshield recall is impacting 38,714 Mach-Es built between February 24 and June 18. Meanwhile, the sunroof issue is impacting 27,318 Mach-E units. It is worth noting that impacted units are in North America and Europe. Transport Canada has also issued a recall for the glass issues.

Ford says these units have improperly bonded windshields and sunroofs, though the automaker has not gone into specifics.

NHTSA says impacted Mustang Mach-E owners will start receiving notices from Ford on October 27th. Owners will be able to schedule an appointment with their dealership for evaluation and repair. Unsurprisingly, if dealers determine the Mustang Mach-E has the bonding issue the dealer will pop the glass and reseal it properly. This work will, of course, come at no cost to the customer.

Ford says it is not aware of any accidents or injuries associated with the issue.

This marks the second time the Mustang Mach-E has been recalled this year. A much smaller recall on the Mach-E was issued previously to address a potential issue with sub-frame bolts.