Thread: 2021 Cadillac Escalade Breaks Cover

2021 Cadillac Escalade Breaks Cover

Source: AutoVerdict
    December 11, 2019
    by Nick Saporito

General Motors started showing off its all-new full-size SUVs last night with the reveal of the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban, but the 2021 Cadillac Escalade was not part of said reveal. That said, the all-new Escalade has leaked out ahead of its reveal, by way of some factory workers at the plant that builds it.*

The folks over at*CarScoops*have obtained two photos of the 2021 Escalade, allegedly taken at the Arlington, Texas assembly plant that produces GM's full-size SUVs. One of the photos is a front shot (shown above) that shows off an Escalade with a face that is almost like an enlarged version of the XT6 crossover's fascia; that's not a bad thing.*

There's a huge grille and horizontal headlights in tow, with dramatic vertical LED accent lights that have become a Cadillac signature. While the body design is difficult to fully size with the fuzzy photo, it does appear the overall shape is similar to that of the new Tahoe (no surprise there).*

Perhaps the more interesting photo is of the interior (at link above). The photo depicts an interior design that appears to share nothing at all with the 2021 Chevrolets. In fact, the interior is clearly influenced by the Cadillac Escala concept interior, complete with "stacked" LCD panels serving as the focal point of a horizontal design them. All in all, this interior looks very intriguing.*

It's unclear when Cadillac will reveal the 2021 Escalade officially, but perhaps this seismic leak will push that reveal up even sooner.*

Read full article at AutoVerdict

[Return to AutoVerdict blog]

My Vehicle
    2012 Chevy Impala LTZ
    In an age where an iPhone camera can take video in 4k, you'd think we could get decent pics of leaks

It's hideous. Kia and Hyundai out styled Cadillac.

Gross.

The grille surround is weird, but I like everything else. I think the sport trim, where things get blacked out will be the one to have.
    Last edited by adk024; 12-12-2019 at 08:35 PM.

My Vehicle
    2015 GMC Sierra All-Terrain
    I like it. It's cleaner than the current one. It's basically a bigger version of the XT6 face, which isn't a bad thing. The bad part of the XT6 is basically everything but the front fascia...