Thread: Lincoln Corsair Teased Ahead of NYC Debut

Lincoln Corsair Teased Ahead of NYC Debut

Source: AutoVerdict
    March 27, 2019
    by Nick Saporito

Lincoln almost always have some sort of debut for the New York Auto Show and this year is no different. The luxury brand has confirmed plans to reveal the 2020 Lincoln Corsair and has offered up a teaser shot to announce its plans.*

For those who haven't kept up with Lincoln's new naming scheme, the Corsair is going to replace the current MKC on the smaller side of the Lincoln SUV lineup. The Corsair isn't just a name-change, instead it is based on an all-new global architecture. Expect the Corsair to look like a scaled down Aviator based on spy shots and the above teaser.*

Alleged engines for the new Corsair did leak out a few weeks ago, suggesting the Corsair will be powered by the same turbocharged 2.0-liter and 2.3-liter four-cylinder engines. A plug-in hybrid variant of the Corsair is also expected at some point.*

Aside from similar engines, expect the Corsair to have all of Lincoln's latest technology features and an interior design that is very similar to the Aviator and Navigator SUVs.*

Lincoln will reveal all things Corsair on April 17th at the New York Auto Show.*

Read full article at AutoVerdict

[Return to AutoVerdict blog]

My Vehicle
    2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
    Shaping up pretty well so far.

I look forward to seeing more interior pics I will say tho from the spy shots I am not a fan of the fake vent that goes across the dash. Audi does this too and I dislike this style trend.